David Weise and AssociatesEncino, CA
Full Time Job
Entertainment CPA business management firm has an immediate opening for a motivated, dedicated assistant bookkeeper to join our team. Experience in a business management firm with Datafaction knowledge would be ideal. If not, 1-2 years bookkeeping experience in a multi-tasking environment is required. QuickBooks experience a plus. You must also have strong computer skills (Excel, Word), excellent written and verbal skills, organized and able to work in a fast paced environment with multiple deadlines.
Duties and Responsibilities would include the following:
• Enter all Accounts Payable.*
• Enter all Cash Receipts.*
• Book investment statements.*
• Book client payroll as directed.*
• Reconcile bank statements.*
• Enter and process client credit card statement through credit card module.*
• Setup client General Ledger codes.*
• Set up new vendors in Datafaction.*
• Support execution of client vendor tasks, e.g. telephone setup, billing.*
• Run general ledger monthly, review and pass on to account manager.*
• Scan, image documents and maintain electronic filing system.*
• Maintain Accounts Payable black books.*
• Maintain Accounts Payable schedules.*
• High School Diploma
• Bachelor's Degree, preferred
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online