IT Support Technician
David Saxe Productions, LLCLas Vegas, NV
Full Time Job
The IT Support Specialist would be responsible for monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks on-site at our main office location or theater locations. This position would require in-depth knowledge of networking systems, PCs/Mac's, various printing systems (ie. large format printing), inventory of supplies, and computer compliance with company users.
• Support, monitoring maintenance for all desk top computers, servers, tablets, etc.
• Respond to assigned calls and ensure that all client/user support calls and service requests are handled or escalated in a timely manner.
• Assisting users with desktop, network or software troubleshooting, updating required software, firmware or applications, as assigned.
• Assist with issue resolution, software application errors, printer issues, shared resource access, running and terminating infrastructure cabling, hardware / software configuring and installations, performing maintenance related to any needed hardware and software, performing basic network and desktop installations, providing on-site field support to customers for repairs or upgrades, and other duties as assigned
• Assist department management with projects, as assigned.
• Monitor system performance and report issues as necessary.
• Assist with maintaining property technical asset inventory.
• Help support multiple properties through shared IT services infrastructure.
• At least a high school diploma and A + Certification are required.
• Excellent computer skills are necessary as well as the ability to solve problems and troubleshoot.
• Must have strong communication skills and be able to converse with and support those employees who are not technologically proficient.
• Knowledge of computer system installation, troubleshooting, problem determination, and operations techniques, including running network cabling and wi-fi systems.
• Knowledge of networking technologies, electronic hardware and software, real-time systems, and mission-critical systems.
• Knowledge of Windows Server 2012/2008, and Active Directory highly desired
• Excellent customer service skills
• Must be well organized and detail oriented and be able to perform many tasks at one time.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with guests, employees, and members of management, specific to position duties and responsibilities.
• Must be able to complete standard forms and reports.
Education / Experience
• High School Diploma and minimum of 2 years of related I.T. certification/practical experience.
• A + Certification
• Familiarity with both Apple and PC equipment is also a requirement
• Bachelor's degree in Managed Information Systems or Computer Science preferred. Background/experience in technical computer support environment preferred.
** The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
** All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online