Graphic Designer / Print & Installation Technician
David Saxe Productions LLCLas Vegas, NV
Full Time Job
Las Vegas' largest live entertainment company is looking for an experienced graphic designer to create visual content as assigned by the sales & marketing team. Projects include creation of logos, show icons, and website images, resizing show graphics and photos for use online and in print, creation of signage for theaters and corporate office, design and printing of marketing materials, wraps, and more! The ideal candidate must also be well acquainted with large format printers and have experience installing vinyl material and wraps, as well as duratrans and other printed mediums.
Job Duties & Qualifications:
• Strong knowledge and experience working on the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat) as well as layout/publication programs.
• Experience creating logos and fonts for use in marketing materials and signage.
• Experience designing layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts as assigned by managers.
• Knowledge of a variety of print medium used with large format printing: Xerox Versant 80 Press (via Fiery Command Workstation), Roland Soljet Pro4 VR-640 used with Roland VersaWorks, Mutoh Valuejet, Ledco laminating equipment, and Titan 200 for cutting printed material.
• Ensures ongoing operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as assigned.
Skills: Graphic design skills, layout skills, creative services, strong multi-tasking skills, customer focus, creativity, flexibility, attention to detail, deadline-oriented, acute vision, ability to handle constructive criticism.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online