David Saxe Productions LLCLas Vegas, NV
Full Time Job
Are you ready to finally live up to your potential? If you've been looking for a work environment where your ideas will actually be considered and your creativity will be fully utilized, apply to join the premier production company in, top-rated and award-winning shows that stand out in the competitive Las Vegas. Come be a part of the team at David Saxe Productions where we work cohesively to create the exciting entertainment industry.
• Audits billing for a custom-built transactional system.
• 2 years of auditing experience.
• Good investigation/research skills.
• Audit paperwork for compliance with regulatory and company policies
• Audit daily documentation for accuracy and balance
• Perform reconciliations of monthly cash, receivables other assets and accruals
• Prepare month end reports for management within assigned time frames
• Notify management of unexplained variances
• Advanced experience in Excel including ability to work with macros, pivot tables, and lookups.
• Ability to work successfully in a high pressure, high volume, multi-company environment.
• Ability to work in an environment sharing an office with other accountants.
• Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial information.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Analyze related financial statements and make sound and actionable recommendations based on the findings.
• Able to lift 40lbs.
• Bachelor's degree in accounting.
• CPA license or the active pursuit of a CPA license,
• Minimum of 2 years of audit field work experience,
• Knowledgeable in QuickBooks, Excel, Smartsheets Engagement CS, and Ultra Tax CS software and good communication skills. Tax preparation experience preferred.
• License: CPA (Preferred)
• Working environment is fast-paced.
• Frequent sitting throughout the work shift
• Position requires repetitive use of arms for answering busy phones and typing.
** The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
** All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online