David Boyle, A Professional CorporationSanta Monica, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Search for Contract Administrator jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Contract Administrator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Contract Administrator? Position: Contract Administrator
Position Type: Full-time Employment
Desired Class Level(s): New Graduate (0-2 years)
Description: Small entertainment boutique in Santa Monica seeking a Contract Administrator / Manager of Business & Legal Affairs.
JOB SUMMARY: Contract Administrator to help facilitate legal affairs and administration in connection with development, production, and financing of theatrical motion pictures.
LAW DEGREE/LICENSE PREFERRED: Although the job will primarily involve administrative duties, a California license to practice law (pending bar results acceptable) is preferred as the firm hopes a candidate may eventually qualify for internal promotion as a legal affairs executive.
Call Me By Your Name
The Wolf of Wall Street
Untitled Paul Thomas Anderson Project (2020)
Andrew Lauren Productions
Faster Horse Pictures
Star Thrower Entertainment
• Maintain files and document management, internal status reports (including option calendars, production legal checklists, etc.) and Dropbox folders; coordinate insurance matters with clients and risk management; oversee guild signatory process and annual corporate maintenance of client companies.
• Draft main and end title credits and talent obligations memoranda for delivery to distributors; act as liaison with production personnel to ensure location and placement obligation memoranda, end title credits, etc. are timely prepared and review same to ensure accuracy.
• Conduct legal research and prepare memoranda regarding various guild issues and other legal matters, as needed.
• Prepare and file copyright, assignments, and other security documents with the applicable governing authority; handle closing binders for financing transactions.
• Generally assist members of team with administrative tasks and other general administrative duties as needed.
• High proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Dropbox and Internet research
• Superior oral and written communication skills
• Self-starter with ability to juggle multiple, constantly changing, high-priority tasks
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong drafting, organizational and time management skills
• Substantial interest in theatrical motion pictures