Dark Catt StudiosSt Charles, IL
Full Time Job
We are currently looking to bring in a Community Manager that will primarily work closely with our Game/VR Development team to build brand awareness. We are looking for innovative, driven, hands-on candidates that wish to put their knowledge into real-world projects. The Community Manager will be responsible for aligning company communications, PR, social media, and marketing content to create a strong brand identity. Successful applicants will have the opportunity to not only further their skills in their respective fields, but also gain the opportunity to work and collaborate in other roles to obtain a more well-rounded knowledge of production as a whole.
This is a full-time, remote position. Our hours are Monday-Friday, 10am-7pm.
*Due to Covid-19, the right candidate will be considered to work remote
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Monitor and respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Work with our production team to provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn new skills
PREFERRED SKILLS (Desired, not required):
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and Discord is essential.
- Proven work experience as a community manager is a plus
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program and writing email newsletters)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Knowledge of G Suite is a plus
Dark Catt Studios is an independently owned and operated multimedia production company. From its humble beginnings in 2012, shooting independent documentaries and freelance video journalism, Dark Catt Studios has grown to take on more creative projects. The studio now has several ventures underway, including feature films, VR Games & Experiences, television pilots, and more. As it continues to expand, Dark Catt Studios will need more people to join their production & game development team.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online