Marketing & Events Assistant
Darin Pfeiffer ConsultingNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 3/9/2021 7:52:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Marketing & Events Assistant jobs in New York-NY
Search all Marketing & Events Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Marketing & Events Assistant? About Pfeiffer Consulting:
Pfeiffer Consulting is a boutique agency specializing in cultivating influencers and producing tastemaker events (theatrical, virtual, and drive-in). Launched in 2013, Pfeiffer Consulting leverages its founder and team's 15+ years of experience as event producers and publicists supporting film, television, charitable, and political organizations. Pfeiffer Consulting has headquarters in New York and Los Angeles.
We are looking for someone who is…
• An entertainment industry enthusiast with a thirst for knowledge and a keen eye for emerging talent and trendspotting across all aspects of pop culture including film, television, music, sports, fashion, food, art, and culture
• Experienced with social media platforms, campaign management and strategy
• Able to manage and track a high volume of daily social media posts and clippings from event attendees (for multiple events at once) and compile into reports for studio clients
• Comfortable suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results
• Able to lead creative design for upcoming events, including: communicating with client teams to secure materials and assets for each project, creating event invites, social media graphics and printed materials, coordinating edits/revisions/approvals of all designed assets
• Able to service multiple clients and projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
• Able to multi-task and has strong time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
• Able to brainstorm and contribute creative ideas across all Pfeiffer Consulting clients
• Confident in client-facing work and able to contribute to meetings and calls with ease
• A strong writer with exceptional interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
• Able to work both independently and as a key member of our small team
• A team-player, quick to jump in to perform other duties as needed
• Comfortable meeting and handling top tier talent with ease and discretion
• Entry-level with at least 1 year of experience in marketing and/or events (industry or internship)
• Based in New York
• Proficiency in Microsoft Suite, Adobe Suite (Photoshop & InDesign at minimum), Google Drive
• Available to work remotely as well as on-site for New York based events
• Available to represent Pfeiffer Consulting at in-person or drive-in events to assist with red carpet arrivals, will call, etc.
• Flexibility in schedule, knowing you will work earlier or later than the standard 9-6pm and (eventually) work events as needed on nights and weekends This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.