Darin Pfeiffer ConsultingLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/1/2021 9:03:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Event Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Event Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Event Assistant? We are looking for someone who is…
- Entry-level with at least 1 year of experience in events (industry or internship)
- Based in Los Angeles, CA
- An entertainment industry enthusiast with a thirst for knowledge and a keen eye for emerging talent and trendspotting across all aspects of pop culture including film, television, music, sports, fashion, food, art and culture.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office with basic skills in Adobe Photoshop (or similar)
- A strong writer with exceptional interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Able to service multiple clients and projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Able to brainstorm and contribute creative ideas across all Pfeiffer Consulting clients
- Confident in being client facing and able to contribute to meetings and calls with ease
- Able to work both independently and as a key member of our very tight-knit team
- Comfortable meeting and handling top tier talent with ease and discretion
- Available to work remotely as well as on-site for Los Angeles based events
- Available to represent Pfeiffer Consulting at in-person or drive-in events to assist with red carpet arrivals, will call, etc.
- Able to have a flexible schedule, knowing you will need to definitely work earlier or later than the standard 9-6pm and (eventually) work events as needed on nights and weekends This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.