Talent Manager - Youth/Adult
Dapper Bird EntertainmentLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/30/2023 12:07:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Search for Talent Manager - Youth/Adult jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Talent Manager - Youth/Adult postings
Part Time Job
Our Talent Management department seeks a Talent Manager who represents on-screen talents. This is mostly a hybrid job. Based on commission plus payment based on other assignments depending on skills and abilities.
- Previous experience at a management firm or talent agency is helpful.
- Be well organized with a kin attention to detail.
- Have previous education in entertainment .
- Problem solver attitude, team player, and a good relationship with others.
- Be highly motivated.
- Be willing to participate in the creative process and interact with other departments.
As a talent manager, you perform a wide variety of tasks for many different kinds of clients. Your day-to-day activities include:
- Setting up meetings with talent.
- Assessing and recruiting prospect clients.
- Arranging events for clients.
- Creating strategies
- Establishing professional relationships with people and organizations.