Director of Photography
Dapper Bird EntertainmentLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Job
Production company is accepting applications for a Director of Photography, cinematographer for half a day; 6 hours filming of a 3-minute video. Candidates should have experience and own equipment. This is for a short video but with the possibility to work with other projects within the company. Must be available Nov 11 until Nov 15, 2019.
Work with the Director in:
- Developing a film's visual style
- Deciding on the best camera angles and frames for scenes
- Deciding camera movement
- Determining camera aperture settings
- Controlling natural lighting conditions
- Determining elements such as filters, shutter angles, focus, depth of field and camera distance
- Degree in Film, Art or Photography
- A reel of visual work.
- Creative visual thinking.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good technical camera operating skills.
This is a paid job. Send resume and your portfolio reel.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online