Freelance Apparel Production Specialist
Daniella Hunter Inc.Santa Monica, CA
Daniella Hunter Inc.
Job Description Title: Freelance Apparel Production Specialist
Reports to: Vice President
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Effective Date: June 2018
A new luxury apparel company is looking for a full time freelance production specialist with 1-2 years of domestic and overseas manufacturing experience to join our growing LA team. Candidate MUST have knowledge of the production process and confidence to step into any aspect of the production pipeline, including on-site quality control. Candidates must have a car. With the right candidate, this position will be made in-house full time in 3 - 6 months.
• 40% - 50% of the time will be traveling to factories, office, fulfillment and other relevant locations in the greater Los Angeles area
• Set up, track, receive and ship packages
• Manage quality control process
• Work closely with Vice President, agencies and vendors to develop timelines and hold teams accountable on deadlines
• Write P.O.'s and manage invoice payments with accounting
• Prioritize schedules to ensure smooth workflow and timely merchandise deliveries
• Assist in sample order communications
Successful Candidate must:
• Have a reliable car and already be living in the greater Los Angeles area
• Speak English as first language
• Have a passion for fashion
• Have a positive and can-do attitude
• Be extremely organized, detail oriented and self starting
• Multi- task like a champ!
• Have working knowledge of the garment and textile manufacturing process
• Have the ability to effectively communicate in written and verbal form
• Be able to build strong relationships with vendors
• Enjoy working in a start up environment
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent in the body of the email.
Do not send as an attachment. Apply Online