Commercial Agent Assistant
Daniel Hoff AgencyLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Seeking an Agent Assistant for the commercial department of the Daniel Hoff Agency. Previous agency or management company experience preferred.
Must have the following skills:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Thoroughness and follow-through
- A positive, no-task-too-big-or-small attitude
- A professional and courteous demeanor
- Thick skin
- The ability to take direction
- Common sense and the ability to connect the dots
- Willingness to assist with incoming and outgoing calls
Plus if you have knowledge of the following:
1) Casting Networks, Actors Access, and Casting Frontier
2) Top Commercial and Theatrical Casting Directors
3) File Maker
We are a bi-coastal, fast-paced Commercial, Theatrical and Musical Theater talent agency. We are looking for an Commercial Assistant to join our family, be a team player, and who is looking to grow within the agency. Please do not apply if currently in school. MUST RESIDE IN THE LOS ANGELES AREA.
Salary and Benefits provided.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online