Damminger ProductionsSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Santa Monica CA
Full service boutique event production company that specializes in entertainment events (TV- FILM- BRAND LAUNCH -TECH). Looking for a coordinator to jump in and support our team. This person should be upbeat, outgoing and can work well in a fast-paced atmosphere. In this position, you will gain amazing hands-on experience producing events for prestigious clients and engaging in vigorous client development. Looking for someone with event production experience and a strong creative eye!
-Main duties will be to assist owner and event managers with venue sourcing, calendars, google docs, budgeting, rsvp and guest list management
- In addition this person will collaborate with the rest of the team on all details leading up to events, plus day of needs and post event recaps, decor sourcing and assistance with event decks
- Vendor Management
- Maintain various excel spreadsheets, create run of shows, create daily reports, recaps, expense reports
- 2 years of experience in event production post-college, Ideally in the entertainment industry
- 1-2 years of graphic design experience requested
- Ability to work some weekend and evening hours
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Superior organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to meet goals and deadlines in a timely fashion
- Enthusiasm to learn and be an overall team player
- Must be a true go-getter and self-starter
- Proficient with e-mail, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point, Google Drive, Dropbox Keynote, and 1 or more of the following design programs: photoshop, Indesign or sketchup
- Must live in Los Angeles full time with transportation
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online