Social and Digital Content Coordinator
Dallas WingsArlington, TX
This was removed by the employer on 7/4/2021 4:16:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Social Media Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Social and Digital Content Coordinator jobs in Arlington-TX
Search all Social and Digital Content Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Social and Digital Content Coordinator?
Full Time Job
The Social and Digital Content Coordinator will assist in building the most engaging and exciting social media and digital content experiences in sports. Reporting to the Director of Social and Digital Content, he/she will help bring marketing and media strategies to life throughout all areas of the business (marketing, sponsorships, in-game, to name a few) and support content ideation, content and strategy execution, post scheduling, reporting and analysis. The Social and Digital Content Coordinator will help grow the creativity, engagement and connection across multiple sports teams, currently the Dallas Wings and Panther City Lacrosse Club as well as associated Foundations. Touchpoints include, but are not limited to social media, digital media, video production and editing, in-game elements, sponsorship activations, community relations and experiential. This position will work side-by-side with the Director of Social and Digital Content, sharing duties for both teams.
• Assist with creating/managing high quality, compelling, unique, and relevant content for the teams and foundations associated with the Dallas Wings' and Panther City Lacrosse Club's social media, digital platforms, and off channel media platforms that drive brand awareness, increases ticket sales, works with sponsorship services, elevates the team and players, and shapes the organization's identity across all social media and digital platforms. This will also include staying on top of evolving social networks and making recommendations on best ways to revise the practices to adapt and excel.
• Assist with monitoring, analyzing, and tracking activity across all social platforms so that you are able to organize performance reports and analytics to keep the organization informed of the effectiveness of content.
• Use the strong familiarity and understanding of the Dallas Wings brand and culture to help identify new opportunities to grow the team's brand through content for all areas of the business.
• Collaborate with other members of the marketing department to serve the organization at large to curate content for all social media platforms as well as ensure the uniformity in design between social media, video content creation, editing and design departments.
• Assist in paid advertising campaigns and the organization of necessary creative elements needed to execute media campaigns.
• Attend and work at all home games for both Dallas Wings & Panther City Lacrosse Club and other special events that include days, nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
• Be on-call 24/7 to respond to the needs of the business.
• Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Formal Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required.
• Relevant Work Experience:
• Minimum of 1 year of experience producing content for social media, in-game videoboard elements, sponsorship and managing social media accounts for professional sports teams.
• Final Cut Pro x, Premier, Clipro, Photoshop, InDesign, and other Adobe applications
• Be passionate about social media, creation of content, and extremely creative.
• Be able to produce content year-round that accomplishes the organization's objectives.
• Be extremely detailed oriented and organized; works well under pressure.
• Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain positive, productive, and supportive working relationships.
• Have excellent management and leadership skills with a keen attention to detail and desire to grow in this position.
• Be able to contribute to a team environment.
• Be able to multi-task, work independently and handle creative feedback.
• Excel at managing multiple concurrent projects at once, be self-directed, work independently and handle creative direction/feedback.
• Be able to easily adapt to situational changes.
• Be able to work extended hours including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
• Be able to identify areas of opportunity and propose potential solutions while continuing to lead projects without interruption.
• She/he is expected to attend ALL home games, as well as other live events that may take place on holidays or weekends and cover all of them for content capture and social media.