Senior Director, Partnership Sales and Service
Dallas WingsArlington, TX
Full Time Job
Interested in working in sports for two growing teams that both pride themselves on diversity and inclusion? Does a position that offers a competitive salary, commission opportunities, and bonus opportunities interest you? Do you have 5 years of partnerships sales and service management experience in the sports industry? If you answered yes, apply for our Senior Director, Partnership Sales and Service!
This position is based in the Arlington/Fort Worth area. The community of Arlington ranks among the 48 most populous cities in the country and is located precisely midway between Dallas and Fort Worth. Fort Worth offers more than 200 open air patio restaurants as well as several exciting venues to keep you entertained!
The Senior Director, Partnership Sales and Service is responsible for all aspects of Dallas Wings and Panther City Lacrosse partnership sales and services. This person will manage the sales and service team and be responsible for generating new business revenue with local, regional, and national companies through the integrated packaging of Wings and Panther City Lacrosse assets in the areas of signage radio digital publications promotions, tickets, and hospitality. The candidate will also be responsible for the overall management of existing corporate partnerships including the development of new revenue and upsell opportunities. Additionally, he/she they will collaborate closely with other department heads including Marketing, Social Responsibility Business Intelligence, Partnerships, and others, to reach organizational goals.
• Prepare and present proposals to corporate decision makers.
• Research, prospect and establish leads for corporate relationships followed by an introductory needs/analysis discovery meeting utilizing a consultative approach.
• Work closely with the EVP & CSO to establish a business plan to achieve organizational sales and services goals.
• Assist in shaping a new business intelligence department to shape we strategically approach the business.
• Maximize category yield in all major categories through the sale of fully integrated partnerships.
• Assist in the development and execution of department budget related to the implementation and execution of corporate partnership agreements and new sales initiatives.
• Prepare periodic sales analysis reports; generates other analytical reports as needed or requested.
• Work game days and special events to entertain existing and potential future partners and prospects.
• Work closely with other departments within the organization on corporate partner related programs including game operations, community relations, public relations, ticket sales and marketing.
• Evaluate current partner activation plan and provide recommendations for improvement across a 365 day platform.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Formal Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required.
• Relevant Work Experience
• Minimum of 5-7 years of corporate partnerships sales and activation experience, preferably in major/minor league sports.
• Proven dynamic and energetic sales and leader with a demonstrated track record of performance and staff growth.
• Evidence of planning acumen and of being a strategic thinker with the ability to develop and implement processes and plans.
• Ability to critically think, problem solve and present solutions.
• Evidence of relationship building and ability to galvanize all departments, to works towards organizational goals.
• A demonstrated ability to think creatively about a variety of challenges and apply organizational skills accordingly.
• Communicates clearly and effectively: possesses highly developed collaboration, persuasion, relationship building and interpersonal skills.
• She/He/They is/are expected to attend ALL home games, as well as other live events that may take place on holidays or weekends.
• Proficient at Microsoft Dynamics, AXS, Archtics and excel is a plus.