Senior Account Executive , Ticket Sales
Dallas WingsArlington, TX
Full Time Job
Senior Account Executive (Group or Season), Ticket Sales
Interested in working in sports sales for two growing teams that both pride themselves on diversity and inclusion? Does a position that offers salary, commission opportunities, and bonus opportunities interest you? If you answered yes, apply for our Senior Account Executive position!
This position is based in the Arlington/Fort Worth area. The community of Arlington ranks among the 48 most populous cities in the country and is located precisely midway between Dallas and Fort Worth. Fort Worth offers more than 200 open air patio restaurants as well as several exciting venues to keep you entertained!
The Senior Account Executive, Sales is responsible for generating group sales revenue and managing existing ticket sales accounts with a primary focus on driving group revenue for the Dallas Wings and Panther City Lacrosse Club. It will be the Senior Account Executive's responsibility to develop strong relationships in the DFW market. He/She/They will also be encouraged to sell seasons and partials plans.
• Generating new ticket sales through cold calling, networking, and face-to-face appointments.
• Meet and exceed established monthly and annual sales objectives and revenue goals
• Sell a full menu of product offerings with a focus on either group ticket sales or season ticket sales.
• Work all Dallas Wings and Panther City Lacrosse home games with a focus on excellent customer service and entertaining new prospects.
• Develop and maintain good-working relationships with both internal and external clients.
• Prospect and cultivate new sales leads through creative lead generation approaches
• Identify business opportunities by establishing professional and personal networks, proactively soliciting and following-up on any sales leads and representing the Dallas Wings and Panther City Lacrosse.
• Ensure customer data and profile requirements are accurately and completely defined accounts in CRM system.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Formal Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required.
• Relevant Work Experience:
• Minimum of 2 years sales experience, in sports preferred (i.e., sponsorships, season, and group ticket sales).
• Account Executive positions available for candidates that don't reach the experience requirements.
• A passion for the growing sports in Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex
• A self-starter that is solution-oriented to help handle and resolve different situation in a calm and professional manner.
• Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact comfortably and effectively with internal and external clients at all levels of an organization.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral.
• Coachable, with a great attitude and eager to learn every day.
• Highly motivated applicants with a strong desire to build a career in the sports business.
• She/He/They are expected to attend and provide service at ALL home games for both Dallas Wings & Panther City Lacrosse Club.
• Proficient at Microsoft Dynamics, AXS, Archtics and excel is a plus.
***Salary will be determined by experience, title offered, and other factors. Base salary could be up to $32,000 with ability to make commission.