Dallas WingsDallas, TX
Full Time Job
MASCOT AUDITIONS –
Lightning is the official mascot for the Dallas Wings of the WNBA. We are looking for energetic men and women 18 years of age or older with mascot experience to be the talent behind Lightning for the Dallas Wings.
The ideal candidate will provide entertainment as our official mascot at all 18 home games, plus playoffs, and all outside community appearances. During the games and events you will work closely with our Dallas Wings Flight crew and interact with our fans to enhance the all-around game day experience
Our ideal mascot performer is:
• Work all 18 home games
• Must be available to arrive 2-2.5 hours before tipoff
• Most games average about 5 hours, possibly more with overtime games etc.
• Must be in good physical shape
• High energy at all times to keep the entertainment level high
• Flexibility to work some nights and weekends
• Preserve the identity of our mascot without deviating from established character including:
• Body language/ mannerisms
• Must have a positive attitude with all fans and team representatives
• Must work well in a team environment
• Administer costume maintenance and props on a daily basis.
The mascot position is a part-time/seasonal position and we do request that your available for all 18 home games.
We look forward to you spending your summer with us at the Dallas Wings.
About the Dallas Wings The Dallas Wings are one of twelve professional teams in the Women's National Basketball Association (WNBA). The team, now in season three, was introduced to the Dallas-Fort Worth area on November 2, 2015, becoming the first WNBA organization to call the Dallas Metroplex home. On May 19, 2016, the team tipped off their inaugural season inside College Park Center, a state-of-the-art facility located on the campus of the University of Texas at Arlington. The Wings compete against the best women's basketball teams in the world each summer, playing a 34-game WNBA slate beginning in May and ending in August