Manager, Partnership Activation
Dallas WingsArlington, TX
Full Time Job
Interested in working in sports for two growing teams that both pride themselves on diversity and inclusion? Does a position that offers salary and bonus opportunities interest you? Do you have experience in servicing Sports Sponsorship partners? If you answered yes, apply for our Manager, Partnership Activation position today!
The Manager, Partnership Activation position is based in the Arlington/Fort Worth area. They community of Arlington ranks among the 48 most populous cities in the country and is located precisely midway between Dallas and Fort Worth. Fort Worth offers more than 200 open air patio restaurants as well as several exciting venues to keep you entertained!
She/He/They will work to service to the Dallas Wings & Panther City Lacrosse Club partnership clients & ensure we are delivering on our promises.
• Facilitate the fulfillment of all partnership elements, including in-game, publications, broadcast, digital/social, community, ticketing, and hospitality
• Create partnership renewal campaign
• Manage the acquisition of partner marks and intellectual property to ensure delivery of all defined partnership elements
• Ensure all partnerships elements are in accordance with team, building and League guidelines
• Collaborate with multiple team departments to ensure flawless execution of partnerships
• Develop and present comprehensive partnership recap reports
• Renew, extend, and grow partnership contracts
• Responsible for the execution of partnership events and engagement
• Assist corporate partnership sales in:
- Researching potential partnership clients
- Identifying goals and initiatives of prospective clients to facilitate the creation of customized
- Create partnership proposals, collateral, and analytics
• Assist with the management of departmental budget
• Develop and manage the Coordinator of Partnership Services and any department interns
• Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Formal Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
• Relevant Work Experience:
- Prefer 3 years of experience in partnership service, sports sales (i.e., sponsorships, season and group ticket sales) within a professional sports team.
• Experience in service and activation of sponsorship with knowledge across multiple properties, industries, and brands
• A strong understanding of the partnership landscape in sports, entertainment, and cause-related initiatives
• Experience in assessing, evaluating, negotiating, and managing partnerships.
• A demonstrated ability to think creatively about a variety of challenges and apply organizational skills accordingly.
• She/He/They is/are expected to attend ALL home games, as well as other live events that may take place on holidays or weekends