Intern - Ticket Sales
Dallas WingsArlington, TX
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Intern - Ticket Sales College Credit Only
The Dallas Wings and Panther City Lacrosse Club are looking for highly motivated individuals interested in being a part of both teams in the DFW area. The ideal candidates will demonstrate initiative, coachability and a willingness to learn, the ability to multi-task and a positive attitude.
• This position will work hand-in-hand with the ticket sales team and report to the Senior Director of Ticket Sales. The ticket sales intern will be expected to prospect, generate leads and become fluent in Sales Force. Your time with Panther City LAX and the Dallas Wings will afford you real world experiences that will build the skills and knowledge required to succeed at selling in the sports industry.
• Prospect potential season ticket holder opportunities and groups outings
• Assist with setting up the Box Office
• Learn how to utilize ticketing system
• Participate in community events geared towards sales and lead generation
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Assisting the sales department in day-to-day ticket operations
• Willingness to learn the sport(s) and our demographic
• Offering sales/marketing feedback/suggestions as it pertains to the sales department
• Assisting clients and providing customer service
• Performing other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Availability to work home games (weekends/nights)
• Enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program eligible for college credit.
• Available 20-25 hour per week, including nights, weekends and game days