Intern - Graphic Design
Dallas WingsArlington, TX
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Intern - Graphic Design College Credit Only
Graphic Design Intern:
The Dallas Wings and Panther City Lacrosse Club are seeking a Graphic Design Intern. The Graphic Design Intern will observe and practice within a specialized vertical in the Marketing department but will interact with all other verticals across Marketing including: Social and Digital content, and Graphic Design with the ultimate goal of providing well-rounded practical work experience in sports to students. The Graphic Design Intern for the Dallas Wings and Panther City Lacrosse Club is responsible for any creative as assigned across a variety of platforms including web, print, promotional items and in-venue.
The intern will support all departments with any creative or design needs from initial concepts to final production. The intern will learn the importance of helping maintain the visual integrity of the brands, while demonstrating the ability to supply creative solutions to a variety of requested projects.
Areas you will be learning about:
• Learn the daily functions of the Dallas Wings graphics design department
• Build strong project management skills
• Design and execute high-impact design work for paid media across multiple platforms
• Observe and work closely with the Graphic Designer to create graphic design and related material for use across multiple platforms
• Observe and practice how to analyze how to enhance the impact of graphic design within a larger communications strategy
• Observe and practice how to assist with content creation for game and event-related collateral, including game programs, advertising assets and social media campaigns
• Observe and practice managing projects of various scale from beginning to end
• Observe and assist with day-to-day needs of the Graphic Design staff and complete general office tasks
• Observe and assist with purchase orders, quotes and vendor invoices
• Observe and practice how to focus on small details and accuracy in a fast-paced changing environment
• Marketing including but not limited to marketing, graphic design, communications
• Grassroot marketing
• Ability to work non-traditional and long hours including evening and weekends
• Students must be currently enrolled at an accredited university; in an undergraduate or graduate degree program
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.