Intern - Corporate Partnership
Dallas WingsArlington, TX
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Corporate Partnership Intern:
The Dallas Wings and Panther City Lacrosse Club are seeking a Corporate Partnerships Intern. The Corporate Partnerships Intern is responsible for supporting the Corporate Partnership Sales and Activation team in the day-to-day development and execution of partnership agreements. This internship will provide the opportunity to learn the day-to-day operations of the Corporate Partnerships department, assisting in the fulfillment of partner accounts through hospitality, partnership activation, and proof of performance documentation, as well as lead generation and industry research.
Areas you will be learning about:
• The partnership sales cycle
• How to fully execute various partnership activations
• How to use partnership systems such as SponsorUnited, Salesforce, Relo Metrics, etc.
• How to assist with lead generation, proposal decks, recap presentations
• Interact with partners in the office, and at partnership supported events
• How to produce and effectively deliver an impactful partnership agreement based on partner brand objectives and goals
• How to focus on small details and accuracy in a fast-paced changing environment.
• How to apply strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• How to work with internal and external departments to produce a final product
• Observe and assist in various partnership activation duties at all Dallas Wings home games
• Attend and assist in various duties at the Dallas Wings Corporate Partnerships and Community Foundation events
• Act as an extension of the Dallas Wings partnerships team when applicable during season preparation and at games or other events
• Assist with crafting proposals and recap presentations for potential and current partners
• Assist in obtaining and archiving asset documentation and partner records for proof of performance
• Assist with data collection, analysis, entry, and reporting
• Research growing industry categories to generate sales leads and identify new business opportunities
• Marketing including but not limited to marketing, graphic design, communications
• Photoshop experience is a plus
• Ability to work non-traditional and long hours including evening and weekends
• Students must be currently enrolled at an accredited university; in an undergraduate or graduate degree program
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.