Graphic Design Coordinator
Dallas WingsArlington, TX
This was removed by the employer on 8/22/2022 7:22:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Graphic Design Coordinator jobs in Arlington-TX
Search all Graphic Design Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
The Graphic Design Coordinator for the Dallas Wings and Panther City Lacrosse Club is responsible for any creative as assigned across a variety of platforms including web, print, promotional items and in-venue.
The Graphic Designer report to the VP, Marketing and will service all departments with any creative or design needs from initial concepts to final production. This position is responsible for helping maintain the visual integrity of the brands, while demonstrating the ability to supply creative solutions to a variety of requested projects.
*Must provide portfolio to be considered
Essential Functions of the position include but are not limited to the following:
• Develop concepts and design a variety of marketing projects including but not limited to print, web, promotional material, and digital.
• Work with all departments to meet design and print needs such as flyers, sales materials, community event materials, brochures, etc.
• Make sure that projects support the teams brand strategy and are completed on time and error-free
• Help manage and maintain digital files; distribute as requested
• Assist in development of creative ideas for all marketing and team initiatives
• All other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree in digital and/or graphic design, communications, or related field
• At least on year of professional experience, sports industry experienced is a plus
• Proficient with Mac and Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and After Effects
• Knowledge of design elements, artistic ability, and creativity are essential
• Ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
• Ability to effectively communicate with other departments and corporate sponsors visually, verbally and in writing
• Must be able to work all home games for both teams
• May be assigned to work away games remotely which may include evenings, weekends and holidays