Account Executive, Ticket Sales
Dallas WingsArlington, TX
This was removed by the employer on 6/4/2021 4:16:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Account Executive, Ticket Sales jobs in Arlington-TX
Search all Account Executive, Ticket Sales postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Account Executive, Ticket Sales?
Full Time Job
An Account Executive is responsible for selling & maximizing the Season Ticket Member experience by creating exclusive touchpoints that create lasting memories. Within those memorable touchpoints you will look for key opportunities to upsell, cross-sell, or other valuable add-ons that meet our members' needs.
• Execute sales campaigns and training set by leadership.
• Meet or exceed annual sales goals set annually for the season by executing sales calls, and arena tours to sell/up-sell ticket packages, including Full seasons, Partial plans, Groups, and Premium.
• Identify new or additional business prospects by establishing a professional network, in addition to relationships with current members.
• Educate prospect on membership benefits and ticket usage best practices.
• Provide outstanding customer service through touchpoint campaigns, which include both virtual and in-person interactions.
• Maintain a detailed database of our members and document all touch points in CRM.
• Assist in execution of customized season member programs, benefits, and events to drive engagement.
• Execute the season ticket member upgrades, cross-selling, and renewal experience each season.
• Return all phone calls/e-mails within 24 hours.
• Attend and provide service at all home games for both Dallas Wings & Panther City Lacrosse Club and other special events that include days, nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
• Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• College degree or equivalent experience preferred.
• 1-2 years sales experience required. Sports industry sales experience preferred.
• A passion for the growing sports in Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.
• A passion for working in sales and retention, with a goal focused mentality.
• A self-starter that is solution-oriented to help handle and resolve difficult situations in a calm and professional manner.
• Adaptable, flexible, and resilient.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and in a professional manner.
• Ambitious and innovative; a creative thinker that uses unique approaches to develop a relationship with current and/or prospective members.
• Ability to drive results, while simultaneously act as a team player who thrives in a collaborative environment.
• Eagerness to learn.
• Excellent time-management skills and attention to detail.