Dallas Wings / Full Court PartnersArlington, TX
Part Time Job
Promotional Team (Flight Crew) 2021
The Flight Crew is the official promotional team for the Dallas Wings of the WNBA. We are looking for energetic men and women, 18 years of age or older, to be a part of our fan-interactive squad for the Dallas Wings during all 15 home games, events, and numerous appearances throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth community.
Flight Crew members are responsible for the implementation of fan interaction, stadium operations, customer service, sponsorship activation, in-game entertainment and brand marketing. The overall goal of the Flight Crew is to keep the energy high and ensure our fans have a memorable experience every game.
Our ideal Flight Crew member is:
• Must be available to work all 15 home games
• Must be available to arrive 2-3 hours before tipoff
• Most games average about 5 hours, possibly more with overtime games etc.
• Interact with fans throughout the game to promote the Dallas Wings brand, messaging from our corporate partners and enhance the fan experience at College Park Center
• Prepare all game entertainment props and supplies for in-game execution
• Welcome and engage with fans upon entering the arena and distribute any giveaways in a positive and professional manner
• Motivate, excite, and energize fans throughout the game through crowd prompts, entertainment and t-shirt tosses
• Assist in the execution of all in-game entertainment elements
• Work with internal personnel including ticket sales, partnerships, marketing, ticket operations and arena event management to organize and seamlessly execute game day elements and all sold group experiences for each event
• Execute in-game promotions by selecting contestants, acquiring props/prizes, interacting with in-game host and mascot, etc.
• Maintain all game day and event equipment. This requires keeping all supplies organized, in good condition and properly stored following each game
• Always represent the organization in a positive, enthusiastic and professional manner
• Other duties as assigned
• Prior experience in promotions, marketing and customer service is preferred
• Comfortable performing and interacting with fans on camera and in front of large crowds
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Ability to work in a time sensitive, team-oriented environment
• Must have high energy, be enthusiastic and display positivity around the Dallas Wings brand
• Must have the physical ability to remain on your feet and perform athletic activities, including running, dancing and performing in costume for extended periods of time
• Must be reliable, punctual, courteous and have good listening and multi-tasking skills
• Strong communication skills
• Professionalism, good judgement, and maturity
• Knowledge of basketball is preferred
The Flight Crew position is a part-time, seasonal position, and we request that all staff is available for all 18 home games.
We look forward to you spending your summer with us at the Dallas Wings.
About the Dallas Wings The Dallas Wings are one of twelve professional teams in the Women's National Basketball Association (WNBA). The team, now in season five, was introduced to the Dallas-Fort Worth area on November 2, 2015, becoming the first WNBA organization to call the Dallas Metroplex home. On May 19, 2016, the team tipped off their inaugural season inside College Park Center, a state-of-the-art facility located on the campus of the University of Texas at Arlington. The Wings compete against the best women's basketball teams in the world each summer beginni