Premium Sales Executive
Dallas MavericksDallas, TX
Full Time Job
The Dallas Mavericks are seeking driven and successful sales professionals who are committed to excellence. The primary focus of this position is driving new business through premium sales, including season tickets, suite leases & rentals, and other premium ticket products available through the Mavericks and American Airlines Center. This position also has responsibility to sell other Mavericks ticket products – such as group tickets, partial season tickets, and other packages.
This individual must have confidence, enthusiasm, and passion in selling premium products to both businesses and individuals. If you have a competitive personality, a proven track record of success in sales and excellent communication skills, we invite you to apply for this position.
This is a full-time position that is salaried plus commission and we offer an outstanding benefit program.
Reports to: Director, Premium Sales
Essential Duties and Primary Responsibilities:
• Prospect and cold call companies for new business development opportunities, selling either face-to-face or over phone.
• Meet weekly outside sales appointment expectations, setting face-to-face meetings with business owners and C-Level executives.
• Accountable for structuring weekly out-of-office presentations and submitting all required reports on time.
• Meet weekly outbound call expectations.
• Target individual game ticket buyers in premium locations and discuss season ticket opportunities.
• Entertain premium prospects at creative events and also during games at American Airlines Center.
• Create unique programs & packages to sell to large corporate groups.
• Dedicated to continual education of the sales process and implementing strategies from training into daily sales efforts.
• Responsible for meeting and exceeding all individual and department goals.
• Continually bring new ideas and initiatives to management to help better the entire sales department.
• Additional responsibilities as assigned by management.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Strong work ethic and drive to excel.
• Strong background in selling premium tickets or products.
• Highly motivated individual with a strong desire to build a career in ticket sales.
• The ability to learn and master new software programs including the CRM platform (Salesforce) and ticketing system (Ticketmaster Archtics) is essential.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Sports Management, Business, Marketing or related field.
• 2 years of outstanding performance in a commission-based sales position.
• Maintain computerized records of all touchpoints with clients and prospects with our CRM system. Proficiency in basic computer software programs, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
• Commitment to work as long and hard as necessary to achieve personal and company goals, including game nights and outside events.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• How did you hear about this job?
• Do you currently or have you ever worked for the Dallas Mavericks?
• How many years of successful sales experience do you have?
• Do you have 2 years of outstanding performance in a commission-based sales position?