Daily TranscriptionRemote, US
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Transcriber jobs in Remote-US
Search all Transcriber postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Transcriber? Our transcription services company needs quality focused, determined transcriptionists. A transcriber must accurately type what's being said in an audio or video recording.
We have over 10 years of post-production experience.
This is an independent contractor, 100% remote position but you should reside in the U.S., Canada, Australia, South Africa or United Kingdom.
You must have the ability to:
- ? Communicate on a daily basis with the Project Manager,
- ? Check and respond to emails daily and in an efficient manner,
- ? Transcribe multi-speakers, transcribe verbatim, transcribe accurately (sometimes with background noise and overlapping conversations),
- ? Type at least 60 wpm,
- ? Use proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation, proficiently research uncertain names and words using Google and other search engines,
- ? Read, understand and follow the instructions and style guide for each assignment,
- ? Type and proof your transcripts to 98% accuracy,
- ? Use MS Word proficiently.
- ? High Speed Internet,
- ? PC/Laptop with the ability to run a transcription program and the ability to upload and download multiple files,
- ? Headphones,
- ? Express Scribe or similar transcription software,
- ? Foot pedal is optional but makes your job a lot easier.
You will be asked to take a Skills Assessment Test and to complete a 6-minute transcription evaluation to be considered for onboarding.
TERMS: This position is a freelance/independent contractor opportunity. Transcribers will be hired as 1099 contract workers and be required to sign a confidentiality agreement.