Cutting Edge GroupBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Cutting Edge Group is currently seeking an assistant to support the VP of Operations and COO with the day-to-day operations of the organization. This role is integral to ensuring that systems are implemented which allow information, knowledge, and progress to be successfully shared across all divisions in the company.
Cutting Edge Group is the expert in music for media (film, television, games, advertising, Broadway) across its publishing, marketing, label, and music services verticals. CEG owns and controls the music IP in some of most popular media properties and franchises in the world.
Cutting Edge operates as a financier, publisher, record label and has provided a range of music services to over 1000 feature films, tv shows, musical theatre productions and games, including such films and television shows as: The King's Speech, Drive, Fury, John Wick, Sicario, Whiplash, Hacksaw Ridge, and The Walking Dead.
The right candidate for this role will embrace the necessary listed responsibilities and have competency in the listed qualifications.
• Execute daily tasks to support the operations team and interact with staff (at all levels)
• Scheduling meetings/calls and managing calendars
• Assist in the creation of new systems to enhance efficiency within the organization
• Ensure that systems and protocols are being followed once enacted
• Extremely detail oriented and highly organized
• Must be proactive, resourceful, efficient, and able to multi-task
• Possess initiative, attention to detail, and follow through skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Familiarity with music industry terminology
• Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, Zoom, Dropbox, Google Drive on both Mac and Windows operating systems
• Have an understanding of music publishing and music asset ownership (preferred, but not required)
• Experience with project management software is a PLUS (ie Trello, Asana, etc)
Annual Salary is $40K plus benefits
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online