Scripted Podcast Production Manager
CurtCo MediaLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Radio Category
Search for Scripted Podcast Production Manager jobs in Los Angeles-CA
CurtCo Media is seeking a production manager for a scripted podcast. The ideal candidate is proactive, extremely organized with the ability to multi-task, has experience in handling the logistics of a large cast and many moving parts, be excited by productivity, and has worked in and has a passion for scripted audio series.
We are a small creative team in need of someone to head up the logistical and organization elements of our production. The project is a sci-fi drama/thriller exploring the vastness of the human spirit.
- Work with the creative team to ensure quality and efficiency of production.
- Manage deadlines and workflow for the show, additional content, and marketing deliverables.
- Track the production budget at all stages of production, and flag any potential issues or changes.
- Manage releases, contracts and other paperwork for cast, crew and vendors.
- Supervise scripts, including breaking down scripting down into manageable day-to-day sections for our actors and tracking revisions
- Create and maintain schedules through pre-production, recording, and post.
- Coordinate recordings, potentially both remote and in-studio. Manage or assist with tech walk-throughs prior remote recordings.
- Assistance in recordings to ensure all dialogue, reactions, and additional content is captured. Assistance tracking best takes and other recording notes.
Candidates Must Have:
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Strong preference for candidates with experience working in the scripted podcast realm.
- Experience working collaboratively with creative talent
- Experience working with SAG.
- Must be creative, possess excellent interpersonal skills, and have the ability to multi-task
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to meet all deadlines and work independently.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!