Scripted Podcast Production Manager
CurtCo MediaLos Angeles, CA
CurtCo Media is seeking a production manager for a scripted podcast. The ideal candidate is proactive, extremely organized with the ability to multi-task, has experience in handling the logistics of a large cast and many moving parts, be excited by productivity, and has worked in and has a passion for scripted audio series.
We are a small creative team in need of someone to head up the logistical and organization elements of our production. The project is a sci-fi drama/thriller exploring the vastness of the human spirit.
- Work with the creative team to ensure quality and efficiency of production.
- Manage deadlines and workflow for the show, additional content, and marketing deliverables.
- Track the production budget at all stages of production, and flag any potential issues or changes.
- Manage releases, contracts and other paperwork for cast, crew and vendors.
- Supervise scripts, including breaking down scripting down into manageable day-to-day sections for our actors and tracking revisions
- Create and maintain schedules through pre-production, recording, and post.
- Coordinate recordings, potentially both remote and in-studio. Manage or assist with tech walk-throughs prior remote recordings.
- Assistance in recordings to ensure all dialogue, reactions, and additional content is captured. Assistance tracking best takes and other recording notes.
Candidates Must Have:
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Strong preference for candidates with experience working in the scripted podcast realm.
- Experience working collaboratively with creative talent
- Experience working with SAG.
- Must be creative, possess excellent interpersonal skills, and have the ability to multi-task
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to meet all deadlines and work independently.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online