Intern - Management
Crush MusicWest Hollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/22/2022 8:16:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Management jobs in West Hollywood-CA
Search all Intern - Management postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Fall Intern - Management / A&R / Creative
Crush Music Management Internship - Fall 2022 (August - December 2022)
Crush Music is a talent management company based in Los Angeles and New York. Our current artist roster includes Miley Cyrus, Sia, Green Day, Fall Out Boy, Lorde, Panic! at the Disco, Weezer, Train, Courtney Love, Butch Walker, Lennon Stella, MARINA, Lykke Li, Terrace Martin, Miike Snow, and Matt Nathanson. We also manage a group of highly elite songwriters and producers, including Jake Sinclair, Jonny Coffer, Andrew Wyatt, Sam Hollander, Suzy Shinn, Morgan Kibby, and Ilsey Juber. We're looking for candidates who want to be on the front lines with all of our artist/songwriter/producer clients in a day-to-day role. Our interns will work with artist managers and coordinators on various projects, as well as help maintain the daily workings within our office. This internship is an excellent introduction to the music industry, where countless opportunities await and valuable learning experience is abundant.
Some information about the internship:
- It is an in-person internship, beginning mid to late August. We are looking for candidates that live in LA, have a car, and are available to come in during normal office hours. (9:00AM - 5:00PM P.T.)
- It is unpaid but intended for college students seeking credit or experience in the music industry.
- Candidates must be proactive, responsible, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, be able to act appropriately with our high profile artists, and uphold a strict policy of non-disclosure.
Potential day-to-day tasks include:
- Compiling and recording weekly social media statistics and streaming reports for all artists.
- Monitoring and managing social sites including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, etc. for all Crush artists.
- Attend and take notes for weekly A&R meetings.
- Collecting articles, tweets, and other web data during specific launches.
- Reviewing new artist submissions and determining acts with potential for commercial success.
- Participating in company-wide meetings to drill down on all aspects of our business.
Interns will receive direct exposure to all aspects of the business we handle and be able to participate in networking opportunities that will be invaluable to students aspiring to work in the music industry. Schedule is 2-3 days/week during normal office hours (9:00AM - 5:00PM P.T.), with flexibility to accommodate school and work schedules.