Intern - Management
Crush MusicLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/17/2021 12:34:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Management jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Intern - Management postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Management?
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Intern - Management
Crush Music Los Angeles CA
Fall Intern - Management / A&R / Creative
Crush Music Management Internship - Fall 2021 (August - December 2021)
Crush Music is a talent management company based in Los Angeles and New York. Our current artist roster includes Sia, Green Day, Fall Out Boy, Lorde, Panic! at the Disco, Weezer, Train, Courtney Love, Butch Walker, Lykke Li, Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness, Alanis Morissette, Jewel, Lennon Stella, Miike Snow, and Matt Nathanson. We also manage a group of highly elite songwriters and producers, including Jake Sinclair, Jonny Coffer, Andrew Wyatt, Skylar Grey, Terrace Martin, Morgan Kibby, and Ilsey Juber. We're looking for candidates who want to be on the front lines with all of our artist/songwriter/producer clients in a day-to-day role. Our interns will work with artist managers and coordinators on various projects, as well as help maintain the daily workings within our office. This internship is an excellent introduction to the music industry, where countless opportunities await and valuable learning experience is abundant.
Some information about the internship:
- It is an in-person internship, beginning mid August. We are looking for candidates that live in LA and are available to come in during normal office hours. (10:00AM - 5:00PM P.T.)
- It is unpaid but intended for college students seeking credit or experience in the music industry.
- Candidates must be proactive, responsible, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, be able to act appropriately with our high profile artists, and uphold a strict policy of non-disclosure.
- Must have access to a car and laptop.
Potential day-to-day tasks include:
- Compiling and recording weekly social media statistics and streaming reports for all artists.
- Monitoring and managing social sites including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, etc. for all Crush artists.
- Attend weekly virtual A&R meetings.
- Collecting articles, tweets, and other web data during specific launches.
- Reviewing new artist submissions and determining acts with potential for commercial success.
- Participating in company-wide meetings to drill down on all aspects of our business.
Interns will receive direct exposure to all aspects of the business we handle and be able to participate in networking opportunities that will be invaluable to students aspiring to work in the music industry. Schedule is 2-3 days/week during normal office hours (10:00AM - 5:00PM P.T.), with flexibility to accommodate school and work schedules.