Crown Media NetworksStudio City, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Finishing Editor/Colorist jobs in Studio City-CA
Crown Media's in-house production team is seeking a Colorist/Finishing Editor to support our creative promo team. This colorist role will elevate Crown Media content for the marketing, social, and and sales teams alongside our first in class post-production team. The ideal candidate is an excellent problem solver and can manage several workflows at the same time.
What You'll Do
• Conform, online, color grade, and export deliverables for a variety of content using Adobe Creative Suite.
• Work with Editor/Producers and Assistant Editors to create the most efficient finishing pipeline.
• Create and manage multiple projects from ingest to final export.
• Work closely with our Producers and Creative Directors to develop looks and grades across all our platforms.
• Troubleshoot and problem-solve technical and creative issues as they come up.
• Render deliverables to spec and QC final exports.
What You Need To Succeed
• Practical and technical knowledge of the Adobe Edit Suite including Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Photoshop.
• Minimum 5 years of professional experience working as a finishing editor (color and conform) across a variety of content in a commercial, network programming (reality, doc series, episodic), or online content production company
• Expert level skills Adobe Premiere
• Solid working knowledge of the full Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience with a wide range of camera raw and metadata formats
• Experience managing multiple projects at a time
• Experience with shared remote and proxy-based workflows and remote SANs
• Excellent organization skills and strong work ethic
• Proactive teammate who is a great collaborator but can also work independently with little guidance.
• BONUS: Professional experience with audio mixing (VO & music) and sweetening
Crown Media is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.