Crown Media Family NetworksStudio City, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Search for Office Manager jobs in Studio City-CA
This position has hands-on responsibility for managing the day-to-day administrative services and facility operations for the Crown Media offices located in Los Angeles. The functions of this job include but are not limited to oversight of all mail services, office equipment, space planning, office supply inventory management, safety and security, and conference room scheduling and upkeep for the LA Office. The position provides back-up for one Senior Administration Coordinator who provides administrative support to the Los Angeles Office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Oversees administrative services and facilities planning for the Los Angeles office.
• Maintains space plans for workspace assignments (offices and cubicles).
• Manages all matters with office vendors and all service providers and ensures all purchases and invoices are processed in accordance with company standards.
• Troubleshoots problems related to administrative support for the office including securing temporary security staff and providing interim support; equipment malfunctions; mail and courier processes; etc.
• Negotiates pricing with vendors and coordinates purchasing on all general office supply purchases.
• Manages all safety and security issues for the office and serves as the representative to the building management for safety and security matters.
• Trains the Senior Administration Coordinator on all new Administration protocols and procedures.
• Oversees calendars and use of key conference rooms and partners with IT to ensure all conferencing equipment is operable. Prior to each conference room meeting confirm the participants are able to access the equipment and systems as needed.
• Facilitates workplace set up and conducts office tours for newly hired employees. Coordinates with IT for the return of equipment and ensures personal items are returned to departing employees as needed.
• Plans and manages employee events in conjunction with events planned by Human Resources and Administration.
• In partnership with Human Resources plans and manages community involvement and volunteering initiatives, including researching, and vetting existing and new community partnerships.
• Manages all reconciliation of monthly Petty Cash, Postage and Federal Express usage.
• Oversees Los Angeles office budget, reconciles invoices, processes requests through ARM.
• Manages and maintains the security access card system.
• Manages and maintains the employee parking access and roster.
• 5 Years Office Management Experience
• 3 of experience with facilities planning and office set-up
• 3 of experience with safety and security
• High level of proficiency Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• High level of confidentiality
• Excellent time management skills
• Excellent customer service and facilitation skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Highly organized
• Experience with ARM and/or Concur
Crown Media is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status. Principals only please.