Crown Media Family NetworksStudio City, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Manager, Research jobs in Studio City-CA
Search all Manager, Research postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Research? SUMMARY:
It's an exciting time to join Crown Media Family Networks and become part of a great team of Researchers. We are a collaborative, diverse and inclusive team that takes pride in our work, company and brand.
In partnership with the Director, Media Research and Consumer Insights, the Manager works collaboratively with the team to deliver consumer focused insights based on both primary and secondary data sources. This team supports the development, acquisition, and scheduling of all Crown Media content through data driven insights. The Manager plays an instrumental role in the day-to-day management of several simultaneous research projects and will provide insights to help guide decisions.
• Provide insights to Programming & Scheduling stakeholders that help inform scheduling decisions for Crown Media's linear networks and identify windowing opportunities for the streaming service.
• Maintain Daily, Weekly, and Monthly trackers to provide senior management actionable guidance on the performance of Crown Media's platforms and its competitors.
• Plan and fulfill analyses for ad-hoc requests to help guide actionable business decisions.
• Utilize primary research findings (e.g. focus groups, internal surveys, custom studies) to help inform senior management about the voice of the viewer.
• Help develop and execute content and concept testing for the development of original movies and series.
• Develop viewership estimates to guide decisions for future content acquisitions, original premieres as well as long-range forecasting.
• Mentor and assist with the development and management of the research team.
• 5+ years of relevant research experience translating large volumes of complex data into accurate, timely, actionable business insights.
• Experience managing multiple, simultaneous projects.
• Knowledge of Nielsen-based systems and viewing statistics.
• Undergraduate degree - Business, Communications, Marketing, Social/Behavioral Sciences, or related field.
• Experience within a Cable, broadcast, and streaming research team preferred.
• Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills to apply to research planning and execution to address business questions.
• Strong attention to detail, particularly when it comes to data quality and reporting.
• Prior experience with primary research methodologies preferred.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills to tell a story using data.
• Must have strong collaboration skills.
• Must have excellent PC skills (Microsoft Office applications).
• Experience with Star Media, Tableau and Google Analytics a plus.
• Willingness and ability to learn in a fast-paced environment.