Crown Media Family NetworksStudio City, CA
Full Time Job
Finishing Editor - Crown Media = Studio City, CA
Crown Global Brand Group is seeking a dynamic, highly detail oriented individual as our Finishing Editor. It's an exciting time to join Crown Media and become part of our award winning in-house creative agency, Crown Global Brand Group. We are a collaborative, diverse and inclusive team of creatives who take pride in our work, company and brand.
Be a part of an award-winning team renowned for making Hallmark Channel's Countdown to Christmas the #1 most-watched holiday programming event for the seventh consecutive year.
The primary function of the Finishing Editor is to finish engaging content for Marketing, Promo, and Digital/Social elements for Crown Global Brand Group, while working within the technical requirements for each division.
We're looking for a candidate experienced in media management and post-production workflow within Adobe Creative Suite. This important candidate must have the ability to take ownership of their work, collaborate effectively with multiple producers and editors, and enjoy the pride that comes with being a part of an innovative creative team! Must bring an impeccable attention to detail and processes.
• Manage Adobe Premiere projects from editors
• Provide finishing AAF's to remote audio mixer
• Conform final stereo mixes and stems to finished picture
• Work with graphic artists, editors and producers to ensure proper execution of creative
• Version and export content according to On Air Promo software while adhering to all tagging rules and guidelines in Confluence.
• Receive external post-production projects and files from vendors. Ingest and relink media.
• Create web-optimized versions of custom content for digital and social platforms
• Check color correction for legal levels.
• QC all final versions with the producing staff of projects before final delivery.
• Re-tag existing spots with new VO and graphics packages.
• Work closely with editors and tech-ops to resolve any issues.
• Communicate any operational issues to supervisor for additional training or documentation.
• Ability to perform as a team player and maintain a professional manner when navigating various personality types
• Minimum 3+ years of Adobe Premiere experience
• Experience editing in a MAM environment (Reach Engine/Dalet/CatDV)
• Must be willing to work on site in Studio City, CS
• Robust understanding of post-production/editorial workflows
• Knowledge of frame rates, specs, conversions, codecs, and wrappers.
• Strong time management skills and able to work in fast paced environment with multiple producers.
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• Meticulous with a keen eye for details
• Enthusiasm towards learning workflows quickly and show an ability to adapt on the fly
• Excellent communication, interpersonal skills
• Easily accept direction and adapt to quick changes and requests.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online