EPG & VOD Coordinator
Crown Media Family NetworksNew York, CA
Full Time Job
The EPG & VOD Coordinator will be organized and analytical with exceptional communication and problem-solving skills. They will be the primary contact throughout the organization to ensure Electronic Program Guides (EPGs) are accurate across the media landscape. The Coordinator will also assist in maintaining a robust ticketing system and perform quality control on various websites and apps for Subscription Video-On-Demand and TV Everywhere. Additionally, the Coordinator will implement and improve on office processes and policies and develop creative solutions to problems while being a resource and answering questions.
To succeed as the EPG & SVOD Coordinator, you should be committed to providing attentive support for internal and external parties and ensuring consistent, efficient operations. You should be courteous, analytical, proactive, and organized.
• Troubleshoot Electronic Program Guide (EPG) issues with various network affiliates
• Delivery and quality control for VOD and SVOD content according to programming schedules
• Follow-up with Cable partners to ensure content libraries are live as scheduled and troubleshoot issues
• Support employees by facilitating interdepartmental communications and interactions between internal and external parties
• Assisting with special projects, such as streamlining and process improvements of workflow
• High School Diploma or equivalent. College degree preferred
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in an administrative support field
• Professional appearance and courteous manner
• Clear, polite phone voice
• Exceptional interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency with computers and media/entertainment apps
• Strong task and time management skills
• Experience in Media & Entertainment preferred
• Knowledge of data cloud use
• Customer Service experience
• ServiceDesk experience
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online