Sr Event Producer
Crown and ConquerLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Sr. Events Manager will be responsible for managing and implementing events as well as multifaceted projects for the company's various clients. Projects may include consumer activations, product launches, corporate events and hospitality activations. He/she will be a proven leader with vast production experience and the ability to manage a team as well as time. The candidate should have extensive knowledge and be well versed in all aspects of event production including: venue sourcing, catering, permitting, A/V, lighting & sound requirements, production & graphic designers, interior design, staffing agencies, and vendor relations.
• Develop and manage all structure, timelines, complex budgets and overall projects organization in collaboration with the Director of Production or others as assigned
• Produce events from concept to completion - involving strategy, management and oversight of all details for each event
• Clearly communicate event project scope, schedules, deliverable dates, project status/action items and any other relevant information - both to the client as well as the internal team
• Attend project meetings and creative work sessions/brainstorms; facilitate as needed
• Oversee all spending to ensure fiscal responsibility; organize and reconcile project expenses in a timely fashion in accordance with company policies
• Prepare internal and external written briefings for clients and for team implementation
• Clearly dictate needs and specificities to printers, production designers and installers and oversee the quality control, safety and effectiveness of installations, fabrications, load-ins and load outs
• Serve as the internal contact for the client, presenter or venue and facilitate on-going communication
• Manage client expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, solicit and act on client feedback
• Build and maintain effective client relationships, ensuring that all client's needs are heard, understood and addressed in a timely manner and clearly articulated to the internal team
• Interface with outside professionals hired for assigned projects included, but not limited to, event designers, production managers, technical directors, and printers
• Determine personnel requirements, outline team responsibilities and work with any outside agencies to ensure brand representation is second-to-none
• Work with business affairs department to complete all contracts, agreements and all clearances
• Oversee all project logistical needs (e.g. travel and housing arrangements, contact lists, etc.)
• Pro-actively debrief project elements when completed
• Provides constant, efficient communication between all parties, ensuring information regarding all projects are accurate.
• Adheres to company and client SOP on all awarded projects regarding purchasing, contracting, and approvals.
• Building Event Activation presentations in Keynote.
Qualifications & Requirements
• 6-8 years of event production/production management
• Exceptional organizational and communication skills
• Proven ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects
• Excellent project management skills, including planning, scheduling and vendor negotiation
• Knowledge of design, lighting, sound, video, photography and social media
• Familiarity of venue building codes and standards and public space event permitting
• Proficiency with Macs as well as Word, Excel and Keynote
• Ability to travel for client meetings, site visits and event executions
• Keen awareness of event industry activity
• An eclectic sense of style and creativity
• Ability to work long hours, weekends and holidays
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online