Financial Analyst, Corporate Reporting
Critical ContentBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/3/2019 10:38:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Crew Category
Search for Financial Analyst, Corporate Reporting jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Financial Analyst, Corporate Reporting postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Financial Analyst, Corporate Reporting?
Position: Financial Analyst, Corporate Reporting (freelance)
Department: Finance & Accounting
Reports To: Manager, Accounting
Duration: 2 - 4 month assignment; M - F, 9:30 am - 6:00 pm
Location: Burbank, CA
Position Summary: Critical Content seeks a Financial Analyst, Corporate Reporting for the Finance & Accounting team for a two to four month assignment with the possibility of extension depending on project need. The primary function is to support the Accounting Manager with timely and accurate accounting primarily to facilitate financial reporting, data analysis, receivable management, general ledger entries, reconciliations, audit preparation, and financial close processes. In addition, the Financial Analyst, Corporate Reporting will support in processing weekly production payroll. Use of advance Excel required.
• Support monthly and quarterly close processes, including preparing journal entries, and general A/P processing.
• Support in compiling and analyzing financial information to prepare for monthly financial statements (cash flow), including variance
analysis and balance sheet review.
• Periodically maintain and reconcile general ledger entries.
• Manage company billings, transactions, and reconciliation.
• Support in the preparation of schedules for annual or other audit activities; interact with internal and external auditors.
• Support Lead Production Accountant by processing weekly payroll, POs, invoices including data entry.
• Assist with ad-hoc accounting projects, including file management and other responsibilities, as assigned.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
• Experience with Microsoft Office, MediaWin/Web, Intacct and Movie Magic Budgeting.
• Experience with processing production payroll a plus.
• Handles confidential and sensitive information with a high degree of discretion and good judgment.
• Ability to multitask.
• Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Self-motivated; team player.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
• Prior accounting experience strongly recommended.
• Use of advance Excel required; extensive work with complex spreadsheets.
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills and the ability to interpret financial data, including financial statements.
• High motivated individual who can work independently.
• Bachelor's degree in accounting.
• 3+ years progressively responsible experience in accounting.
Critical Content is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.