Critical ContentBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/16/2019 11:52:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Casting Category
Browse the Film and TV Development Category
Search for Casting/Development Producer jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Casting/Development Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Casting/Development Producer? Position: Casting/Development Producer
Reports To: EVP, Development
Location: Burbank, CA
Duration: 3-month freelance assignment
Position Summary: Critical Content is seeking a Casting/Development Producer who identify sellable characters and worlds in all genres, put them on tape, and handle basic cut-downs. This newly created position will work from the LA office, and also be sent to explore various cities as ''boots on the ground'' research and casting. The position requires a self-starter, who can run with various leads and report back to the development team frequently. This is a three (3) month freelance assignment with the potential for extension. This position will report to the EVP of Development and be a part of the development team.
You are strongly encouraged to apply if you:
• Have experience in unscripted TV Casting, Field Producing and/or Development.
• Have experience conducting cast interviews, identifying niche' worlds, and are comfortable in many different environments.
• Knowledge of basic shooting/audio and editing.
• Can work with a sense of urgency sensitive to the demands and deadlines of both the Development team and network needs.
• Must be a team player with a great attitude.
• The role will be ever-evolving due to changing network needs and mandates. Therefore, the ideal candidate must be flexible, self-motivated and efficient.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
• Are willing to put forth the effort and initiative necessary to help build and maintain an efficient workflow.
• Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Are a self-starter, team player, have a sense of humor, and are ready to hit the ground running.
• Have the legal right to work in the United States.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited U.S. college or university or equivalent related work preferred. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.