Assistant to Executive Producers I
Critical ContentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Executive Assistant, POD Dev (pitch deck function)
Critical Content, the award-winning producer of unscripted and scripted television content, is seeking a dynamic Executive Assistant to support Executive Producers in Overall Deals in Unscripted Development. This is a great position for a driven, motivated Executive Assistant candidate with a passion for working in unscripted television development and production, and the willingness to help continue our success in unscripted. The successful candidate will be involved in many areas of senior-level executive support as well as pitch deck creation and must have a proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects.
Responsible for handling daily administrative functions for multiple executives, including, but not limited to:
• Answering phone lines, rolling heavy calls, answering inquiries and fielding requests for information; must be familiar and comfortable with high call volume.
• Managing daily calendar; ensuring all meeting locations and information is up-to-date and sending daily meeting/appointment and especially pitch meeting reminders.
• Managing offsite schedule, including booking and canceling (as the need arises) meeting venues, restaurants, etc.
• Coordinating business travel arrangements (including international travel & TV markets/conferences), including flights, lodging, vehicles, business appointments, and special industry events, as directed.
• Filing expense reports.
• Representing Critical Content with a wide range of high-profile contacts, including talent, representation, producers, distributors, and financiers.
Creative show pitch deck function:
• Design and create show pitch decks.
• Managing incoming creative or business development submissions.
• Working closely with the development, production, executive and legal teams.
• Assisting in team brainstorm meetings, submitting show ideas, and performing research.
• Other various administrative projects and tasks, as necessary.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work experience required.
• Preferred candidate will have solid, VP or SVP work experience.
• Minimum 1-2 years of work-related experience required, preferably within a high-paced agency, network or TV production environment. • • Strong knowledge of unscripted television business news and developments is strongly preferred.
• Must possess exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, marked by a proclivity toward teamwork, a high level of professionalism, diplomacy, discretion, and poise.
• Must have graphic design skills and have proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop) as well as Microsoft Suite (especially Keynote)
• Must possess demonstrated ability to take direction, pay attention to detail, follow through on tasks with minimal additional direction and be resourceful, self-driven, and able to prioritize.
• Prior experience and proven methodologies for understanding and anticipating executive needs to optimize efficiency, organize work, and quickly course-correct, if challenges are presented.
• Must have proven meticulous attention to detail in daily work habits.
• Ability to exercise sound critical thinking and judgment, while managing competing & demanding priorities.
• Proficiency in the Mac operating system environment and MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required.
• The successful candidate must be able to work overtime, as needed.
Critical Content offers a competitive salary and benefits including 401(k), health/dental/vision insurance, and much more!
Critical Content is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
Job Code: EA, POD Development
Currently, this position will work with executives whose desks are primarily unscripted. The ideal candidate will have industry experience in this area. This is a ''HIGH VOLUME DESK''….only those with the requisite skills listed above should apply.
No phone calls, please! Please list ''EA, POD Development (Show Pitch Deck)'' in the Subject Line. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online