Media Sales Professional
CReed Global MediaHouston, TX
Full Time Job
Media Sales Professional
CReed Global Enterprises is in search of Media Sales Professionals who desires to put their creative skills to work in multiple areas of the sales process for CReed Global Media and other brands. This position will allow you to gain new skills, and work with multiple projects, clients and brands that are constantly expanding. You will exercise your multitasking abilities as you assist in developing leads, cold calling, portfolio management, client management, idea generation, sales funnels, sales process, managing clients and client expectations. You must be open to performing any task required to get the job done correctly.
You will have the opportunity to build relationships in the industry to strengthen your opportunities for advancement and have an amazing experience as part of our sales team. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to become a valued contributor to a fast-paced and dynamic growing company.
• Promote and sell media products and services that CGM offers; approaches potential customers to make sales and maintains excellent relationships with all clients
• Works to reach sales quotas and delivers sales reports to upper management.
• Studies and understands all facets of the media products and services being offered
• Trains in various sales tactics and approaches approved by the company
• Approaches potential clients through new leads, cold calls, existing relationships, promotional events, or other means
• Hones and delivers a skilled sales pitch to potential clients by phone or in person to secure sales
• Explains the benefits and potential audience of specific media offerings to potential clients
• Details pricing and negotiates costs when necessary
• Facilitates successful sales by collecting client information and providing order information to the company
• Maintains accurate notes/records of client calls or meetings
• Tracks all media purchases to ensure that it is accurate and on timely
• Works to maximize sales and meet quotas in the short and long term
• Maintains excellent relationships with all clients in the executive's portfolio
• Travels to see clients, attend tradeshows, or participate in industry events or trainings
• Client meetings outside of normal business hours may be required at times
• Assist in scheduling meetings, preparing paperwork, and organizing the workflow so all deadlines are met.
• Builds relationships with clients and community to bring value and business back to CReed Global Enterprise brands.
• Upsell to provide the clients what they need in every encounter - forward thinking
• Understands incentivizing clients for pay nows, pay in full, and re-ups
• Sell CGM and client branded product packages, advertisements, pay per view spots, banner placement, naming rights, etc.
• Contributes ideas and innovations to the sales team and team overall
• Creates opportunities for sales to occur in all environments and keeps the company mission and vision at the forefront of all efforts
• Reach and exceed sales goals
• Provides reporting and status updates regularly to management and attends sales meetings and calls
• Perform other duties as requested by staff to ensure all necessary tasks are performed in a proficient manner that adheres to the quality expected from the company.
• Excellent listening skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to influence luxury brands and high net sales to close
• Builds deep relationships with the clients for repeat business
• Highly productive and focused
• Has established clientele and connections to get started with minimal training
• Able to cold call, conduct sales presentations, work in a fast-paced environment, able to meet strict deadlines, and maintain client accounts
• Energetic, go-getter, ability to work in fast paced environment, and ready to embark upon an adventure.
• Takes initiative, is dedicated, comfortable with change, and executes with company goals in mind.
• Has an outgoing Personality, interpersonal skills and ability to maintain and leverage relationships
• Loyal, Dedicated, respectful, trustworthy, team player and dependable
• Has great attention to detail and takes initiative to go above and beyond
• Has a solution oriented and can-do attitude
• Must have strong sales, relationship building, time management, communication, and organizational skills with established contact lists.
• A loyal team player with the ability to handle client business as sensitive and confidential.
• Flexible and able to work odd schedules as well as travel as needed.
• Gets the job done and effective at follow up
• Customer Service
• Highly organized
• Ability to multi-task with accuracy
Required education and experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Sales, Business, Advertising, Marketing, Communication, or a Related Field
• 5 plus years of previous high-level results driven sales experience preferably in media
• MS Suite experience and sales tracking programs is a must
• Computer literate and savvy
• Receives bonuses for exceptional sales performance
• Job may be expected to lift or move up to 25 pounds
• Must live in the Houston Area
• Relocation not offered
• Able to travel locally and abroad as needed
• Has own and reliable transportation.
• Has an updated and secure laptop or tablet with relevant programs and mobile phone.
• Legally eligible to work in United States
CGM provides a fresh new landscape for idea generators, solution finders, accountability owners, and action takers to contribute and expand their creativity. We are a media and production company unafraid to push the boundaries of what it means to create and innovate in the entertainment and digital space.
CReed Global Media is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, , ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please submit resume Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online