Assistant to Agent
Creative Entertainment ConnectionsCanton, GA
This was removed by the employer on 12/14/2022 1:38:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Assistant to Agent jobs in Canton-GA
Search all Assistant to Agent postings
Full Time Job
Talent Agency Office Assistant - Full Time - Immediate Start
Creative Entertainment Connections is searching for a Full-Time assistant for our office in Canton, Georgia (immediate training/ looking to fill immediately); in-office position (not remote)
- Must be organized, have excellent communication skills, phone etiquette, email etiquette, ability to prioritize, assertive, multi-task and once trained, work independently.
- Must be reliable and punctual. Microsoft Office Suite proficiency is also a must. Social media, public relations and any graphic design or web design background are helpful. Looking for a team player.
- Knowledge and passion for TV/Film Industry is necessary. Understanding of the entertainment industry is a must.
- Goal towards agent is a plus.
- Must have a friendly spirited manner and take constructive criticism well.
- Salary: Depends on experience.
- Serve as assistant to President/Owner of above and below-the-line talent Management Company.
- Manage schedules and bookings for roster of clients/artists (film & tv industry professionals).
- Conduct research on upcoming productions; pitch potential clients for film, tv, and commercial jobs.
- Draw up deal memos for booked projects; review, and procure fully-executed copies of all client contracts.
- Coordinate client meetings and interviews, follow through on all submissions.
- Rely on sound judgment and knowledge of the business to ensure relevant meetings are scheduled in a timely manner
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities and interface with other office personnel.
- Create lists of projects in development, pre-production & track for our artists, clients.
- Be able to interact with high level talent clients
- Act as a liaison to Clients, Producers, Line Producers, UPM's, PC's, PS's (colleagues in multi-departments)
- Actively search through trades and industry publications for all potential projects to qualify for clients
- Be the point contact for publicity and press engagements for clients
- Must be self-directed, highly organized and able to balance competing priorities, accurate, and fast on your feet while being able to take direction, multi-task & prioritize.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, while continuously following through, and able to work diligently in a fast-paced environment
- Keen attention to detail, strong conflict-resolution, and decision-making skills Not afraid of constructive criticism.
- Have an upbeat and friendly attitude greeting everyone that comes into the office and on the phone.
- Excellent communicator with a charismatic personality
- Manage company website and social media including Facebook, Twitter, and online news.
- Must know proper phone etiquette, email etiquette. Executive etiquette a must!
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Google Docs, social media.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, WordPress, is a plus, not required.
- Interested in a career in talent representation (plus)
- Office Management: 1 year (Required)
- Film Production: 1 year (Required)
- Agency (Preferred)