Paid Intern - Graphic Design
Create Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Paid Internship
Internship semester: Summer (May - Aug 2019) - 3 months
Full time preferred, part time possible for right applicant.
WHO YOU ARE:
* Digital landscape native with fundamental understanding of various social media platforms
* Passionate about pop culture, visual design and digital entertainment
* Proficient with the Adobe suite (primarily Photoshop, Illustrator & After Effects)
* Comfortable working in various aesthetics
* Motivated self-starter
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
* Assisting Graphic Design team with defining and developing the Flighthouse brand
* Collaborating on design assets, social media content and film segments
* Participating in team brainstorms and contributing out-of-the-box ideas
* Collaborative & awesome work environment
* Relaxed dress code
* Pet friendly office
Send your portfolio, resume and relevant social media links.
WHO WE ARE:
Create Music Group is an LA-based digital music company that provides artists and labels with distribution, rights management, MCN and creative services. Clients include Marshmello, The Chainsmokers, Trippie Redd, Migos, Universal Music Publishing Group, and more.
A division of Create Music Group, Flighthouse is the largest music tastemaker on the teen-focused TikTok app (previously musical.ly) with 18M followers & growing. We work directly with the internet's most popular influencers, labels, artists and brands to develop and execute unique entertainment content catered to Generation Z.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online