Cosmo Media Labs IncLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Video Game Category
Search for Operations Associate jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Who We Are:
Cosmo Media Labs is an innovative gaming and content studio based in Los Angeles - we create cutting-edge games, and Web3 experiences for leading global brands in addition to producing original TV content with award-winning storytellers.
The Cosmo team celebrates creativity and diversity with a core philosophy of delivering excellence. Most importantly we love what we do and we have fun doing it. We are seeking an Operations Associate to join our team to support the CEO and management in day to day activities.
This is a great opportunity for a dynamic, self-motivated, organized and entrepreneurially-minded candidate to join our company at an early stage in a varied, dynamic role with tons of learning and growth potential.
We are based in Los Angeles but remote working is possible on the Pacific time schedule.
What You'll Do
• Support management in daily operations in variable role with tasks that can vary from company administration & organization to
marketing and project management tasks.
• Perform general administrative tasks, such as answering and directing phone calls; handling emails, meeting minutes and coordinating
• Assist in the creation of pitch materials and support sales and production processes
• Support Social Media activities, which includes tracking of all associated analytics and metrics.
• Assist with planning and organization as well as be available at events and be the go to problem solver.
When it comes to helping the only answer is where and when.
• Solve strategic and operational problems and identify key insights.
• 2-4 years of experience in assisting operations in the Media and Entertainment industry including gaming and or Film/TV.
• General business acumen and analytical skills
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university required
• Strong organizational, time management, and planning skills; top tier verbal and written communication skills within and between teams
• Flexibility and adaptability to thrive in a fast-growing company where there are more opportunities than time
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment, autonomously supporting diverse responsibilities and projects
• A drive for being deadline and detail-oriented
• Passionate about working for an early stage entertainment and technology start-up, with an interest in Film, Television, Gaming and
• Tech savvy, Mac literate with proficiency in Keynote, Google Apps, Organizational Task Tools (e.g. Monday, Click Up) and
intermediate/advanced Excel skills
• Entrepreneurial yet process driven, with a problem-solving attitude
• Comfortable working both independently and as part of a small team, with excellent communication and presentation skills