Social Media Manager
Copperline Music DistributionNashville, TN
This was removed by the employer on 5/18/2021 7:12:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Social Media Manager jobs in Nashville-TN
Search all Social Media Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Social Media Manager? Social Media Manager
We are seeking a full-time experienced self-starting social media manager, that is constantly seeking and educating themselves with emerging trends, features, and algorithm changes while staying true to our clients' brand. This position will work with artists that are featured on our clients labels.
Number of accounts managed will vary.
This job can be done remotely, reports to our Nashville, TN office. Local candidates will be given preference.
Roll and Responsibilities:
• Develop social media calendar and posting schedule across social media platforms. Calendar should be able to make a quick pivot in case of global/national events, artist requests, and on the fly postings.
• Develop client marketing and social campaigns ensuring recommended positioning will resonate with the audience, elevate the client's brand promise, and meet business objectives.
• Champion the voice of the audience, ensuring client work is relevant, on-trend, and builds on past success.
• Employ industry-leading social media strategy tailored to the needs of each single/album/video launch. Releases should be planned out at least 6 weeks in advance.
• Audit and optimize social media profiles for designated clients across the following social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Vimeo, YouTube, Twitter, Spotify, Apple Music, Tidal, etc.
• Develop and manage paid ad campaigns on Instagram and Facebook utilizing text, photos, galleries and video with the goal of increasing followers, social engagements, pre-saves/pre-orders, streams, video views, and/or social media activations.
• Develop creative engagement campaigns focused on conversion and lead campaigns, contests, list building campaigns, concert and live stream promotions with promo code management.
• Create branded content including graphics and video editing and/or utilize inhouse designers.
• Communicate with clients to secure approval and execute on the posting schedule.
• Provide clients with weekly analytics snapshot and more detailed monthly analytics report.
• Ensure company policy on approval timelines and timely content is maintained.
• Source third-party app management or submission platforms as required.
• Communicate need and create library of assets.
• Develop brand briefs with specific colors, styles, fonts, emojis, approved responses and ''voice'' for each client.
• Create written proposals for advertising campaigns with adherence to assigned budget.
• Provide in depth metrics for all ad campaigns weekly.
• Be receptive to change, edits, critiques.
• Follow approval process for all postings.
• Onboard all new clients with existing social media audits and written improvement plan.
• Adhere to strict privacy policies and Non-Disclosure Agreements.
• Liaise with representatives at streaming platforms.
• 3-5 years of experience in social media strategy planning, goal setting, and implementation at a digital agency or music company or equivalent.
• Direct experience leading social media accounts such as Facebook and Instagram on behalf of organizations and employing enterprise social media tools.
• Ability to convey a variety of brand identities through writing, images and video.
• Expert at managing details and timelines across multiple projects and workstreams.
• Familiarity with using data to adjust and optimize strategy and activations across channels.
• Proven track record of using social media to meet objectives.
• Knowledge of different music genres and audience preferences.
• Great collaboration and communication skills.
• Salary dependent on experience, starting at $40,000.
• Benefits include health insurance, dental, vision, 401k.
• Two Weeks PTO This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.