ContagiousLACulver City, CA
Part Time Job
We are a boutique commercial production company seeking a production assistant to support our office. Our company specializes in broadcast commercial spots, interactive media, digital video campaigns, and branded content.
Since this is an entry-level, part time role within our team, this position offers tremendous growth potential for someone who has talent, is willing to learn, and is excited about taking the initiative to go above and beyond. Experience supporting producers is ideal, but not required.
No task is too small and no challenge too great. A ''can-do'' attitude and passion for the advertising/entertainment industries are essential.
Work will be mostly remote until it is safe to return to the office. However, we do need the PA to be local to LA as they will be needed at times to make a delivery.
- Support the Executive Producer & Production Managers (building and updating spreadsheets, tracking sales, office runs, etc.)
- Monitor and organize digital assets (reel database, sales tracking spreadsheets, personnel contacts, etc.)
- Research for productions (locations, crew, special film equipment)
- Graphic design and treatment support for pitches to clients at creative agencies/brands
- Coordinate deliveries when needed
- Potential to PA on future shoots
- College degree within media, advertising, or graphic design
- Proficient w/ Dropbox, Google Drive, Word, Excel, Pages, and Adobe Suite (InDesign and Photoshop)
- Available 2-3 days per week (10-15 hours per week, hours may vary)
- Adept at balancing priorities in a high-pressure environment with tight deadlines, working both independently and collaboratively within a team, filtering large amounts of information
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Access to a car, valid driver's license, car insurance, and a laptop
- Previous on set production experience & knowledge of LA area a plus
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online