Fall Intern - Production
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Fall Intern - Production jobs in Remote-CA
Search all Fall Intern - Production postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Fall Intern - Production? All applicants must receive school credit to be considered. Film production, advertising, marketing, interactive media, and/or digital design majors are encouraged to apply.
Culver City-based commercial production company ContagiousLA is seeking interns for Fall 2020. This unpaid part-time position (16-20 hrs/week) is a great opportunity to get experience exploring career paths in advertising and commercial production. This position will be remote, but may change depending on local guidelines, best practices, and candidates' location. Our company specializes in broadcast commercial spots, interactive media, digital video campaigns, and branded content. We partner our roster of award-winning directors with some of the world's biggest brands and advertising agencies to create beautiful, impactful content.
- Support the Executive Producer & Production Managers in performing daily company duties and project-specific tasks (updating databases, tracking sales, etc.)
- Research locations, special film equipment, and creative talent such as directors, DPs, art directors, etc.
- Assist with pitches, treatments, and visual research
- Organize, prepare, and (sometimes) design for Pre-Pro Meetings with Agency and Client
- Assist Business Development / Marketing Team with client relations & research
- Candidate must be able to receive school credit for internship
- Available 2-3 days per week (11am-6pm PST, hours may vary) for at least 3 months
- Someone who is organized, detail-oriented, motivated, self-driven, and ready to jump in
- Impeccable written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and also within a team
- Solid computer skills (proficient w/ Dropbox, Google Drive, Word, Excel, Pages; familiarity w/ Final Cut, Adobe Suite, or Airtable a plus)
- Access to laptop, phone, and reliable internet
- Previous on set production experience & knowledge of Los Angeles area a plus
What's In It For You:
- Room for growth and creative input
- Develop professional experience and contacts while gaining a broader perspective of the inner workings of a boutique production company- Participate in Zoom calls with directors, key creatives, and crew
Contagious came of age amidst the ''new normal'', in which production companies are often called upon for creative and strategic collaboration. As such, our roster is comprised of storytellers with extensive long-form experience who are just as comfortable contributing on the page as they are behind the lens. Ours is an era of tighter budgets but unchanged expectations. But a job worth doing shouldn't be sidelined by budget or resources and, frankly, we thrive on the kind of MacGyver-like problem solving. If it's fun, we're interested. Across all formats, Contagious and its filmmakers tell stories that rebel as much as they entertain. We don't want to die of the fear. We want to cure ourselves of it. And that desire for a cure...is Contagious.
ContagiousLA is a WBEC certified Woman-Owned and NMSDC certified Minority-Owned company.