Accounts Payable Specialist
Conscious MindsLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
About Conscious Minds:
Conscious Minds is an independent, creative company that specializes in branded storytelling and cross-platform content innovation. The company has offices in Pasadena, CA, and Portland, OR. Clients include Nike, Google, Facebook, Open Door, Uber Eats, and Roots.
Conscious Minds is a people-first work-culture. We're big on community, trust, transparency, and respect for one another. We operate strategically as an integrated team from Strategy through Post Production (and everything in-between). We expect our team to work hard, wear multiple hats, lean into efficiencies, and break traditional norms in how we re-think storytelling with our clients.
About this role:
Conscious Minds is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist, to perform a wide variety of accounting work in accounts payable and general accounting:
- Process vendor payments, verify approvals and match receipts/invoices
- Handle all vendor correspondence via phone or email
- Investigate and resolve any accounts payable issues with vendors
- Process daily check requests
- Assist Sr. Accountant in resolving variances
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately
- Maintain and file W9s and 1099s
- Maintain and reconcile credit card accounts
- Investigate and resolve any credit card issues for production and start
- Ad hoc reporting, as needed
1 - 3 yrs experience, familiarity with Quickbooks, detail-oriented, ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to complete tasks in a timely and organized manner.
Some production experience would be nice but not required. This will be a hybrid in-office & remote position. Commuting into the office will be required a few days a week.