YouTuber Video Editor
Full Time Job
We are searching for an experienced executive YouTube video editor for a well known YouTuber with 3 million+ followers on YouTube to join his team.
The ideal candidate main responsibility will be to edit 2-3 YouTube(90% of the work) videos per week and other platforms(FB/IG/TIK TOK) of videos. The editor should have at least 5+ year of YouTube culture editing knowledge, understand the art of psychology behind editing YouTube videos, quick cuts, and can turn all raw footages into a fast pace and HIGH AUDIENCE RETENTION video.
Specific Responsibility and Qualification:
- Minimum of 3-5 years+ experience with editing ''YouTube Videos'' (NOT traditional Media editing, NOT music video editing, NOT TV/FILM editing)
- Editing Facebook videos/IG Reel/Tik Tok videos
- High level experienced with YouTube editing style such as highly engaged vlog content, challenges and prank vides (NOTE: AGAIN, NOT Music video, commercial or any traditional media type of editing)
- Must be able to work under pressure and time constraints for editing deadline (Quick turnover 24-48 hours max)
- Extreme knowledgeable about YouTube culture and its eco-system
- Fluent in English
- Preferably use Final Cut Pro for editing
- Preferably live in LA (Open to other places as long as you have the skill and quick turnover)
- Passion with YouTub video editing, hungry to grow and loyal to the team
- Have constantly produced content on YouTube either for yourself or other YouTube creators for more than 5 years
- Have experience producing reality shows in the past, think of Vice or Buzzfeed reality show content
- Have experience producing video podcast
- Familiar with editing style content such as Nelks, Mr. Beast, David Dobrik and Logan Paul
$3,000- $5,000+/mo (Potential raise each year)
1) How long have you been editing for YouTube videos?
2) Include any reference about your Editing history (From other YouTuber channels)
3) Your instagram handle
4) Where do you live?
5) Compensation expectation?
6) What's your current work? And why are you looking for a new opportunity?
7) Include a link in your email introducing yourself in a video telling us who you are, especially your experience with editing YouTube videos. Show case at least three videos you have edited for other YouTube channels or for yourself (MUST)
8) Please go to 16personalities and take the free personality test then send back your result as a link (MUST)
* WE WILL NOT TAKE YOU AS CONSIDERATION IF YOU DON'T ANSWER THE QUESTIONS ABOVE. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online