YouTuber Personal Assistant
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
A well known YouTuber with 5 millions followers across social media is seeking a well organized personal assistant to join his team.
This is a part time ''Personal Assistant'' position but will eventually transition to full time if qualified. The ideal candidate will be responsible for a range of activities which will assist this organization's leadership. In this position, you should feel comfortable planning/managing calendar activities, communicating with producer/videographer/editor, researching and preparing for all pre-production, production and post production activities, handling all personal tasks for the YouTuber, etc.
- - Compensation:
Part time: $1250-1500+/mo
Full time: $2500-3000+/mo
Schedule, plan and prepare all filming, editing and posting (From Pre-production to production and post production)
Research and report weekly with trends on YouTube, Instagram and Tik Tok, then plan the filming and posting schedule for them
Managing, analyzing and reporting social media posting and performance (YouTube, Facebook, Tik Tok and Instagram)
Assist on minor video editing projects
Plan and schedule calendar weekly
Manage all incoming and outgoing email communications
Schedule and assist with travel including taking YouTuber to meetings or filming
Researching and communicating with brands sponsorship (commission available)
All personal day to day tasks for the YouTuber
MUST live 20-30 minutes away from Downtown Los Angeles
Minimum of 2 year of experience with personal assistant or detail project management
Fluent in English
Ability to handle multiple tasks while staying organized
Ability to take ownership on each project
Proactive to seek more responsibility and result orientated
Applicant must have a car. Actual work hours will be flexible, but generally expect to be with the YouTuber all the time.
Open to relocate and travel internationally in the future
Compensation: Part time: $1250-1500+/mo Full time: $2500-3000+/mo Potential Comission and Bonus Structure
Job Code: YouTuber Personal Assistant
1) Where did you find this opportunity?
2) Attach any bio or resume about your Personal Assistant history
3) Your instagram handle
4) Where do you live?
5) Compensation expectation for both part time and full time
6) What's your current work? And why are you looking for a new opportunity?
7) Include a link in your email introducing yourself with a 1 minute video telling us who you are, especially your experience in personal assistant, your experience in social media/online marketing and why we should hire you
8) Please go to 16personalities and take the free personality test then send back your result as a link (MUST)
* WE WILL NOT TAKE YOU AS CONSIDERATION IF YOU DON'T ANSWER THE QUESTIONS ABOVE. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online