ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
A well known YouTuber with 5 million+ followers across social media is seeking an experienced full time producer/videographer/editor to join his team.
This position will start off as a part time position but will eventually transition to full time if qualified. The ideal candidate will be responsible for a range of activities from producing, filming to editing video content on the daily basis. In this position, you should feel comfortable working under time pressure, coordinating with the YouTuber and his assistant producing video content across all social media.
Specific Responsibility and Qualification:
- Minimum of 3 years experiences with producing Social Media content, Filming and Editing YouTube videos (NOT traditional Media, NOT music video)
- Film & Edit content for YouTube mainly, also filming shorter content for Instagram and Tik Tok weekly
- High level experienced with YouTube editing style (NOTE: NOT Music video, commercial or any traditional media type of editing)
- Must be able to work under pressure and time constraints for both filming schedule and editing deadline
- Extreme knowledgeable about YouTube culture and eco-system
- Fluent in English
- MUST live in LA
- Willing to travel as job required in the future (have a valid passport)
- Have a car and valid driving license
- High level of photography work with light room and cinematography experience
- Have constant posted personal content on YouTube for more than 2 years
- Have experience producing reality shows in the past, think of Vice or Buzzfeed reality show content
- Have experience producing video podcast
Compensation: $2,600-$5,000+/mo - Potential Traveling Around The world (Must have a valid passport) - Periodically invite to different festivals or business events - Different opportunity to Access luxury lifestyle such as exotic cars or traveling with private jet
Job Code: Producer/Videographer/Editor
1) - A video of any type of vlogs, challenge video, react video, prank video, skit video that you filmed or edited (please mention if you did either filming, editing or both)
- A few videos of cinematography work both filming and editing
- A video of reality TV show (think of Vice or Buzzfeed) content that you either produce or film/edit (please mention if you did both filming and editing)
- Any drone shots work both filming and editing
- Any cinematography pictures as links
- Any Podcast that you produced, filmed and edited
2) your instagram @ handle
3) Where do you live?
4) Compensation expectation for both part time and full time
5) What's your current work? And why are you looking for a new opportunity?
6) Go to 16personalities and take the free personality test online then send back your result as a link (MUST)
7) Who are the YouTubers that you watch regularly? Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online